Friday, February 22, 2008

The Castles of Spain

In between clouds
My pane collects the vapours
In misty shrouds
A blanket of ashen flavours
A vision kissed
My hopes persist

Strewn across the fevered sea
I’m whisked into salty air
An ocean of loved memories
Glazed along the clarion glare
This purgatory of Zen
Is a place forgotten

In a world of parted seams
Frozen are the tides of time
I’m lost in a pearly white dream
I’m towering the city skyline
In mysteries of ambiguities
In obscurities of secrecies

Darkness will soar amid the doom
And bare the devil’s disguise
As beauty beams down from the gloom
And whiteness meets the blackness of our eyes
Open minds will scatter these fantasies
What times! What oddities!

No way of telling
What exists above?
No way of knowing
What speaks my love?
Into absence of the deep abyss
My hopes persist

No comments: